It's that time of year when you feel like you are constantly finding to find the perfect gift without breaking the bank, especially when who you are supposed to give to seems endless!
Bringing your favorite bottle of red, white or bubbly might seem un-original, but adding something fun to go with it makes it a perfect choice. Like gift #1,2,3,4 or 5.
Home body? Give them a festive winter candle and tie on #8 to make it a little "extra".
Coffee or Tea lover? Grab a holiday blend of coffee or tea and pair it with gift #9 or 10.
Something "just for her"? then gift #11 or #12 would be just the thing.
Hoping you can find something on this list to brighten someones Christmas.
1. I love glasses and mugs with cute sayings, it makes me smile when I reach for them. Giving just one of these wine glasses would be fine, add a bottle of wine or gift #2 or #3 with it for more. Click HERE for wine glass. $15.95
2. "Which one is my glass?" This no longer needs to be a question. These wine glass markers allow you to write someones name on it to prevent them losing it! The marker comes off in the dishwasher which is an added bonus. Click HERE for wine glass markers. $8.99
3. All summer long when I was insta storying from the lake I was drinking from these and getting all sorts of questions asking where they were from. Sturdy, un-breakable and pretty make these a great gift option. They don't even have to be used for wine, they're just that pretty. Click HERE for white glasses. Set of 4, $41.99
4. I mean... these little guys hang over the rim of your glass and serve as drink markers (if you don't want to use the wine glass markers). Each is wearing a speedo with his name written across his bottom. These are sure to get a laugh while you are serving drinks - fyi... they stay in place! Click HERE for drink markers. $9.29
5. This would be beautiful tied around a wine bottle with a ribbon - just to add a little extra. It's like a piece of jewelery that makes any bottle sitting on a counter look gorgeous. Click HERE for wine stopper. $28.00
6. Can I get one in each letter of the alphabet? They're all just so pretty! Again, you could just give one coaster with the receivers first or last name initial or you could do a set of 2, 4 or 6 if you're feeling generous. These coasters would be a great gift combo with the wine stopper above. Click HERE for coasters. $16.00 each
7. Ahhhh let me count the ways I adore this candle.... and everyone else who walks into my house while its burning ;) I promise this candle is wonderful for the winter season. Pair it with gift #8 for an added bonus. Click HERE for the NEST Hearth Candle. $42.00
8. Once you use the Wickman you'll never blow out a candle the same way again! It eliminates the black smoke that comes from the wick when blown out and the big ball that sits on top of your wick that when lit ignites a big flame. Trimming the top off the wick with this tool catches the ball in its clasp until you empty it in the garbage. No more smokey candles! Click HERE for the wickman. $10.95
9. The most efficient and stylish travel coffee mug there ever was! Available in 3 different sizes, all fit your drink holder and all eliminate the "tin" flavor that comes from drinking hot coffee or tea from a metal travel mug. Adding a bag of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee or a Coffee Shop gift card to this would be a cute and appreciated gift by most! Click HERE for travel cups. $23-$28.00
10. Again.. for the tea or coffee lover. These quick ship gorgeous tile mugs would match perfectly with a great bag of coffee or box of tea. Adding the receivers initial just makes it more personal. Click HERE for mugs. $10.00 each
11. It's all the rage and yet a lot of women wouldn't take the time or spend the money to do this for themselves, which..... makes it the perfect gift. Salons have popped up everywhere that are open strictly for washing, blowdrying and styling your hair. A gift certificate for just one or even a package (many places will sell a 5 pack punch card) is a great way to make someone feel appreciated! I can't link one specific place here because they will vary by city. The large chain here is called BLOWOUT, google search for one in your area and make a trip over!
12. Going on 10 years of remaining my all time favorite hand cream. Also, if you have a store near you they do a beautiful job of wrapping! Again, this is something a lot of women wouldn't spend the money on so being gifted it is a perfect way for them to feel pampered. Click HERE for hand cream. $29.00